3/8" Single Leg Chain Sling w/Grab Hook
The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for applications that require an adjustable length chain slink.
- Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility
- Individually Proof Tested with certification.
- The Crosby ELIMINATOR®, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personal lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to "lock" the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- All Sizes are RFID EQUIPPED
Peer-Alloy Chain (Grade 80) - Rugged , Versatile, high strength, low weight chain manufactured from a special analysis alloy steel. Peer-alloy has a comparatively high carbon content as well as containing various other alloying elements. The chain is quenched and tempered before the proof testing. The ultimate tensile strength of alloy chain is over twice that of ordinary steel chain. The chain is marked to identify grade and manufacturer. It is the only chain recommended for use in over-head lifting applications. Minimum elongation at break test 15%. Tensile strength following heat treatment meets or exceeds all existing OSHA, government NACM and ASTM specification requirements. Regularly supplied in Black Protective Finish.