Britax Pathway & B-Safe 35 Travel System, Connect
Model # 0065218273247
In stock at Walmart
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle
- Side Impact Protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child
- SafeCenter LATCH Installation has center-pull straps that tighten easily and quickly
- One-hand, quick-fold design makes it easy to store and transport
- Click & Go System lets you click in your Britax infant car seat and keep going
- Lightweight aluminum frame make carrying and pushing the stroller a breeze
Reviews From Buyers
We recently welcomed a beautiful baby boy - making our brood three under the age of six - and with that comes new challenges in transporting everyone safely. When looking for new baby gear, I need something functional, convenient, and easy on the eye. The Britax Pathway Travel System did not disappoint. Let's discuss how aesthetically pleasing this system is. I love the pop of black and white stripes against the red under the canopys - creating some visual stimulation for baby. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to put the stroller together. From unboxing to final product, it only took me 15 minutes! My three year old even installed the front wheels, with a little assistance of course. I have installed a lot of carseats in the last five and half years, and this carseat is by far the easiest. I especially love how the base level clearly tells you where you need to be taking the guesswork out of installation. I installed the base in ten minutes while my two month old sat in the seat attatched to the stroller and while my other two were running circles inside our van - those pull straps really make it a cinch. The fabric is nice for a quick wipe with a cloth and appears simple to remove to throw in the wash. I love the extra large canopy shielding baby away from the sun and rain. The stroller has a UV50+ rated extra large canopy - which is a must in our family. We are always outside visitng parks, farmers markets, zoos, and various events around our city. We are an active family which isn't always so loveable when you have three kids screaming, so imagine delight when I discovered I could take baby from stroller to car in one fail swoop, hold the toddler on one hip, press a button, and pull a strap to fold the stroller in under a minute. Game changer. The stroller even automatically locks which means you're not banging your shins while loading in the car one handed. My only wish is that the wheels were actual rubber isntead of plastic - rubber would make it easier to push through grass or gravel - but that doesn't take away from all the other features I love. I would recommend this stroller system to any new mom, first time or seasoned. I am so thankful the weeSpring Parent Panel provided me this Britax Pathway Travel System to try and review. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Suitable for newborns and children up to 55 lbs.
- Click & Go system lets you click in your Britax infant car seat and keep going
- Easy installation: Use Safe Center LATCH or built-in seat belt lock-offs to secure the infant car seat Surrounded in
About this page
Tbook.com crawls the web to find the best prices and availability on Travel Systems and related Baby Items products like Britax Pathway & B-Safe 35 Travel System, Connect.
For this page, related items include products we find that match the following keywords: "Travel System" at our vendor partner Walmart.
Britax Pathway & B-Safe 35 Travel System, Connect is one of 117 Travel Systems and related products listed in the Baby Items section of Tbook.com
If you have any questions on this product, please give us a call at 734-971-1210 during the hours of 9am - 5pm EST for
assistance. Thank you for shopping at Tbook.com, the Internet Department Store!